Apply for Full Membership
The following guidelines are aimed at assisting potential members. Please enter your details and upload images of your work using the form below.
Criteria for selecting for Full Membership
- Contribution to a contemporary way of thinking
- Quality of the design within a defined context
- Level of technical skill
- Personal Statement
- 6 good quality images
- All images must be clearly labelled, stating title, materials, size and date
- Work shown must be no older than 5 years old
- If work shown has been the result of a collaboration, your input into the piece must be clearly identified
- As this is a silversmithing organisation work must be relevant i.e. no jewellery
Personal Statement Guidelines
In no more than 200 words you have the opportunity to briefly explain the ethos behind your work, how you see your work developing in the next three years, and what you hope to gain and what you can contribute by being a member of Contemporary British Silversmiths. A CV may also be included but is not essential.
The committee views applications 4 times a year and will get in touch with you to let you know the outcome of your application. Should your application be successful you will be asked to pay a one-off £30 application fee, in addition to the £150 annual membership fee.
Please fill in the form below
Once you click submit do not navigate from this page until you receive the successful upload message. Please be patience, it can take some time to upload the files. If you find you cannot use the form please email your application to email@example.com (info null@null contemporarybritishsilversmiths NULL.org)